Is this a normal poop??

After posting these pics I would definitely start them on Chorid and worm them also.
The first pics you posted, looked like poop from birds in a hot climate. That is the reason I said, " looks normal" after finding out your location and looking up the temperature in Portugal, it's not likely the problem ...but these pics, there is nothing normal about....partially digested food and the 'foamyness' would suggest Coccidiosis.
I also found a thread you had posted earlier, asking for help with your birds because you thought they had Coccidiosis. So now, I would treat for Coccidiosis and worm them, too, if you haven't already!

She's a portuguese breed! It's called "Pedrês portuguesa". I don't know if the poop is consistently like that since I'm not home the large majority of the day... However, this morning I open the coop door so they can free range in our litte garden during the day and she pooped like that again... But now without the red lining and much more watery! Look at the image below and tell me what you think please!

View attachment 1709968
Yesterday night also found the following poop: (don't know if it's from the same hen, but probably is)

View attachment 1709969

Thanks
Your other thread had good information about products that may be available to you for treatment of Coccidiosis. Did you ever treat her?
I agree, I would treat for Coccidiosis and worm.
You may be able to find Levamisole for treating worms, but you need to find a Coccidiostat to treat for Coccidiosis as well.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chicken-with-coccidiosis-help.1294974/#post-21060739

Are all your other pullets doing o.k.? What are you feeding?
This will not cure Coccidiosis or treat worms, but to help firm up the poop a little and sooth her gut, you can give her a small amount of white cooked rice with buttermilk.

Keep us posted.

I actually never treated her since she was looking so much better and healthy again...! guess I was wrong...

I'm feeding her normal grower feed. I thought that surviving through coccidiosis one time made her immune to that infection! Isn't that true? The other three chickens are perfectly fine! I know a place where I can buy coccidiostat but I can only drive there next week.... Is it going to be too late?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom