Is this what a hatch-a-holic looks like!

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

You got it baaaad!

P.S. (My cabinet 'bator is FULL, so pour me another cup of coffee and let's talk about our problem.)

yeah I am turning in to styrofoam bators and hatching in a cabinet hatcher, as you can see i cannot turn doen good deals on eggs as i have them stacked, Hoping for cabinet incubator soon!

I shouldn't have looked at this thread. I had a full incubator - and thought I had to get another incubator because I had extra eggs that wouldn't fit in the turner. Now I see that I can just stack them up in the bator.
thumbsup.gif

I have just set my first clutch in my incubator that i just finished last month ( took some time to tweak it in ). Today is day zero if all goes well I'll have some update pics on the 8th of march. I am also going to participate in the EASTER HATCH-A-LONG with some of my own eggs and The March egg swap.

This incubator cost me under $35 to build and about 15 hours work. It's made mostly from recycled material.

Is it possible for someone to send me the detailed specs on building the fridge incubator. I'm sourcing this info for disenfranchised white South Africans who ate being eliminated from the workforce by affirmative action laws from the government. Interesting fact, they are the minority and their numbers in "concentration/refugee" camps are rising. They do not have access to much so they need to use recycled materials. I'd appreciate any information about powering alternatives too, perhaps if somebody has attached wind power to generate power as solar panels are extremely expensive there. Thanks for taking the time to read this. PM me for my email :)

Back
Top Bottom