Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I wasn't crazy about Dangerfield either. Bill Murray is a very good actor and just a cool guy. And, yes, they do say he can be hard to work with, or at least when he was younger. Supposedly, he clocked Chevy Chase on SNL. I think that was more of who was going to be the head bull in the bull pen.

I wasn't crazy about Dangerfield either. Bill Murray is a very good actor and just a cool guy. And, yes, they do say he can be hard to work with, or at least when he was younger. Supposedly, he clocked Chevy Chase on SNL. I think that was more of who was going to be the head bull in the bull pen.
Yeah, I'm sure Chevy isin't a peach either. They are too alike to get along well. Both very funny

Yeah, I'm sure Chevy isin't a peach either. They are too alike to get along well. Both very funny
Yes, Chevy was a pretty good actor as well. I don't remember him ever doing anything but comedies, though, where Bill started doing some drama. He still does a bit of comedy in those, too, though. "Lost In Translation" was good. Of course, it helps that Johansson was so pretty in it.

Back
Top Bottom