Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

horse skipping GIF

Sorry to disappoint. I'm not recapping four days. I'm not even reading them. lol Just grabbed a tag and something on the same page.

mutts might even look like
Titanic - Molly Brown.gif

Mutts? You'll have to asked @JacinLarkwell about mutts. lol I don't condone them. I can make a half-hearted effort to give you some genetic information if you can tell me what the cross is. But I'm not a fan of mutts.
Miss Congeniality - Grumpt Elitist.gif

This looks uncomfortable. But also, I feel like I've slept this way before.

horse skipping GIF

Sorry to disappoint. I'm not recapping four days. I'm not even reading them. lol Just grabbed a tag and something on the same page.

View attachment 3394596
Mutts? You'll have to asked @JacinLarkwell about mutts. lol I don't condone them. I can make a half-hearted effort to give you some genetic information if you can tell me what the cross is. But I'm not a fan of mutts.
View attachment 3394599

This looks uncomfortable. But also, I feel like I've slept this way before.
Oof. Should I feel targeted?

D**n, it really wasn’t just the alcohol. I stopped drinking last night for nothing.

Want to do a poll on if you believe it was a Civilian research project blown off course or not? Hard sell being there are no Civilian research projects over there.
I'm not posting that, you can though.

I've accepted that we're all gonna die anyways so I really don't give too much worry to it now

Back
Top Bottom