Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I only learned anything about children by taking child care courses before becoming a nanny. Once the little bundle of giggling skin got here, it was sink or swim. I had to learn a lot as I went because those courses did not touch on even a small portion of what I actually needed to know.
Yeah. I took a babysitting course 6 years ago. Didn't absorb anything there because I thought the 'fun activities' we had to do were stupid. Just decided I wouldn't babysit.

let it go GIF

Do you think I need to go back in time?
As far as I know I have never met either you or Isadora. Generally a public forum like this is not the place to express personal grievances, it also gives the people watching an ugly experience with you. I think Isadora is well liked on this forum, because she is kind to all and has a nice way to express herself without coming across as angry even when she is not pleased with the outcome. She has a family to care for and will do so with momma bear tenacity.
I personally have found that I am a lot more at peace with myself when I don't allow my imagination to go wild in my head on what someone has said in the past, whether it was aimed at me or not.
A pastor once told me that not only was I going to hell, I was also encouraging and assisting "them" on their way there. Them were a widow and her five children that he was mistreating. I stepped in and told him, no way bud, you're going at it wrong! He figuratively "ground his teeth" and made the afore mentioned comment.
I was hurt very deeply and took his accusation seriously. It took me two and a half years to get over that accusation. To this day I don't trust the man at all, not even when I can see him right in front of me, but I don't hate him, because hatred ruins the man that is hating.
I also don't bring up past grievances, because it's not beneficial to me and the people that put up with me on a daily basis.
Note: I am not rebuking you, I'm just sharing a bit of my life and what is working for me.

As far as I know I have never met either you or Isadora. Generally a public forum like this is not the place to express personal grievances, it also gives the people watching an ugly experience with you. I think Isadora is well liked on this forum, because she is kind to all and has a nice way to express herself without coming across as angry even when she is not pleased with the outcome. She has a family to care for and will do so with momma bear tenacity.
I personally have found that I am a lot more at peace with myself when I don't allow my imagination to go wild in my head on what someone has said in the past, whether it was aimed at me or not.
A pastor once told me that not only was I going to hell, I was also encouraging and assisting "them" on their way there. Them were a widow and her five children that he was mistreating. I stepped in and told him, no way bud, you're going at it wrong! He figuratively "ground his teeth" and made the afore mentioned comment.
I was hurt very deeply and took his accusation seriously. It took me two and a half years to get over that accusation. To this day I don't trust the man at all, not even when I can see him right in front of me, but I don't hate him, because hatred ruins the man that is hating.
I also don't bring up past grievances, because it's not beneficial to me and the people that put up with me on a daily basis.
Note: I am not rebuking you, I'm just sharing a bit of my life and what is working for me.
Thank you for sharing your feelings.

Back
Top Bottom