Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Growing up, we always ate meals as a family at the table. We even had assigned seats at the table! Even when the oldest of us grew up and moved out, the rest of us tried. It did get hard when we got jobs and didn't get home until after 10:00 or later. But my mom would always have the meal on a plate for us, waiting in the fridge for when we got home. Now, hubby, son, and I eat at the table every night unless we are eating out. I can't remember the last time we ate in front of the tv, it's been years. And the rule is: no electronics at the table, it's family time
I have just stopped making the kids do that in the last year or so.

Grey brooding hen doing what she does best. Just swapped her eggs with 9 kelso eggs . Well see what happens. T minus 22 days

View attachment 3444528
I looked at it this morning, or yesterday morning now, apparently not awake good and I couldn’t figure out why you had her in a glass jar. I was like WTH. Then, I thought “hmmm cool big glass jar, though”

We had some pretty intense winds over the weekend. Thankfully this is the only damage. I'll take it off tonight and then just hope we don't have too much terrible weather in April.

20230327_073723.jpg

Back
Top Bottom