Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Mandatory Chimken Content.

View attachment 3529821View attachment 3529822

Look at that little face! Such cute little tufts.
Cute. But does it compare to a Gosling?
20230603_130920.jpg

You are a terrible influence.

NO.
I don’t want to drink it, don’t worry! I just meant it seemed like an odd/interesting combo. I would never ever drink vodka ever again. The one and only time I did, I was freaking TF out for hours. Horrible panic attack/combined manic episode. Never ever again. On the other hand, Mikes made me really calm. But I don’t want to drink again. I’m over it now.

I don’t want to drink it, don’t worry! I just meant it seemed like an odd/interesting combo. I would never ever drink vodka ever again. The one and only time I did, I was freaking TF out for hours. Horrible panic attack/combined manic episode. Never ever again. On the other hand, Mikes made me really calm. But I don’t want to drink again. I’m over it now.
That's a good frame of mind to have concerning alcohol. I used to really enjoy wine, but the older or should I say more mature 😇 I become I have less and less desire for it.
I used to make a minimum of five gallons a year, I haven't made any at all for twelve-ish years, I just don't have a desire for it anymore.

That's a good frame of mind to have concerning alcohol. I used to really enjoy wine, but the older or should I say more mature 😇 I become I have less and less desire for it.
I used to make a minimum of five gallons a year, I haven't made any at all for twelve-ish years, I just don't have a desire for it anymore.
Thanks! Yeah, I always thought I would never drink ever but then I started some last year, maybe 5-6 times, and then didn’t again until maybe a month ago. I was really wanting it for a while, even just a couple weeks ago, but now I’m over it and back to having zero desire for it.

Back
Top Bottom