Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Tremors is a classic that every child needs to watch before the age of five. And at least yearly afterwards. Get on that
I have the complete (or, what I THOUGHT was the complete) collection on DVD. My goal is to have all of the same parts of these movies haunt his little dreams the way they used to haunt mine. Like the jell-o scene in Jurassic Park. The guy up on the telephone pole and the head under the hat scenes in Tremors. The Easter Bunny getting munched in Critters. You know, memorable moments that terrorize younguns. šŸ¤£

Speaking of squirrels: On Wednesday we had the chickens free-ranging, and they were foraging near the wood line. A fat squirrel came charging at them and I thought "What the hell!? No squirrel has ever made a move against the flock!" and then it ran away after big roo chased it away from the girls, and it gathered a mouthfull of leaves and pine needles before running up a broken tree. It disappeared into a hole inside the trunk that I did not even know was there, and then I heard it... TINY CHITTERING! There is a nest of baby squirrels in our broken tree! šŸ˜šŸ„°šŸæļø

I have the complete (or, what I THOUGHT was the complete) collection on DVD. My goal is to have all of the same parts of these movies haunt his little dreams the way they used to haunt mine. Like the jell-o scene in Jurassic Park. The guy up on the telephone pole and the head under the hat scenes in Tremors. The Easter Bunny getting munched in Critters. You know, memorable moments that terrorize younguns. šŸ¤£
Fun fact about Jurassic Park and Tremors, that girl that shook the jello, same actress that played the little girl(Mindy) in Tremors

Fun fact about Jurassic Park and Tremors, that girl that shook the jello, same actress that played the little girl(Mindy) in Tremors
Say what now!? šŸ‘€ Ok. I need to go back and watch both movies again... To stare at the little girl... Yeah, I feel the red dot coming closer and closer to my home address. Pretty soon I will not be allowed to live here anymore because it is too close to a school. šŸ¤£

Say what now!? šŸ‘€ Ok. I need to go back and watch both movies again... To stare at the little girl... Yeah, I feel the red dot coming closer and closer to my home address. Pretty soon I will not be allowed to live here anymore because it is too close to a school. šŸ¤£
Yup. The actress' name is Ariana Richards and she is now a painter

The 4th will be with you. Always.
star-wars-day-may-fourth.jpg

Back
Top Bottom