Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Y'all need to get your minds out of the gutter.
Ok then, !!Florida Man!!
not fooling.gif

Been is the operative word. Can you sustain it?

Do you want to?
I am trying to. I am practicing with Instagram. There, all of my bosses and coworkers see what I am doing/saying, so I have to clamp down on what, when, and where I say things. The constant worry that I will say or do something to cost me my job is great motivation for zipping my lip. 😅✌🏻🤐

looking around shahs of sunset GIF

Out having fun I hope.
I just got back from the dollar store and grocery store. I guess it was a little bit of fun. Actually, it was fun in the grocery store because there was someone in there that gets embarrassed if they run into me. I see her in the grocery store from time to time. I act like I don’t see her and watch her freak out in my peripheral vision (which is really good, I must say) and take off the other way. I work my way around until I find her again. I do this until I tire of it, or she abandons her cart and hits the door. Today she hit the door after the 4th time. Yeah, it was really fun

I just got back from the dollar store and grocery store. I guess it was a little bit of fun. Actually, it was fun in the grocery store because there was someone in there that gets embarrassed if they run into me. I see her in the grocery store from time to time. I act like I don’t see her and watch her freak out in my peripheral vision (which is really good, I must say) and take off the other way. I work my way around until I find her again. I do this until I tire of it, or she abandons her cart and hits the door. Today she hit the door after the 4th time. Yeah, it was really fun
Now, I’m sitting in my kitchen eating an orange while I replay it in my head.

I get my amusement in whatever way presents itself.

Back
Top Bottom