issues... this is BAD!

Not to be critical of anyone at all, I think most of the issues I'm hearing really are a matter of a little careful reading and a whole lot of patience. These changes seem to me to have taken place with some very careful planning and forethought.
I'm the first one to plead guilty to running around the house asking who moved my keys from the hook when, if I had spent about 2 minutes thinking about it and walking around a bit I would be able to find them for myself.

The only reason an email address would be public is if a member, at some point, posted it publicly. If that were not the case we'd have about 1,000 messages from people freaking out that their information was public... and so far this is the only report we've seen and it has been addressed by the user.

Anybody concerned about this can go into their profile and look, but PLEASE make sure you differentiate between your account details (private) and your community profile (public)

I had some one do the same during the test phase. They assumed since they could read everything in their profile that everyone could. This is not true and maybe something many are not aware of.

I saw mine there- and also saw that it was set to private..
but I did find it funny that I had no sex chosen...
lau.gif

I think I will let people guess. :)

OK I know change is hard... trust me I know.... I went into this with an open mind tried really hard and I hate t say it but I'm not gonna be here much...

BYC and the family was here for me when we had a few tragedies in my life...
BYC was also there to help me make informed choices in my personal life and my chicken life. I think of many here like family.

this is my reasoning for not liking things...
  • font is way to small!
  • can we say S-L-O-W...
  • not chrome friendly and i will not have a different browser open just for BYC
  • my scroll ball wont work? whats up with that?
  • its to cluttered, I dont care who commented on what if i wanted to know i would look it up! I dont care who is looking at the same thread I am really?...
  • this is like facebook smashed into myspace and this is the result... or they got nasty and had a baby what ever you choose.
  • why the pop up when er get a PM?.. duhhhh not needed...

you put my PERSONAL EMAIL in my information when I removed it from the old site whats up with that?.. are spammers now paying the tab? comon guys really you are smarter then that!

Dar I'M alot like you....please read your own sig line one....give it more than a day....i also was about to say hey i'm not dealing with all this.

you said The BYC Family was there for you thru hard times in your life.......for me also....so think we need to be there thru this change and help if we can.

so dig in and lets see things get better.

Back
Top Bottom