Pics
Hopefully your weather isn't too bad and doesn't get too windy! Oh no on the branch but glad no damage. Poor girls on getting scared, I am sure it is not what they need now.

Thanks I am hoping it is back soon. Last I saw it said just before midnight Friday, hopefully that is still wrong, but there was lots of damage done all over the place and in my county alone there is well over 100,000 without power. ( Read like 153,000 and 171,000)
Gosh. That's a long time with no power. :hugs How is the weather for you now? Are you guys staying warm?

The wind has been wild all over the place! Glad you didn't get any damage.... so many places have been just torn through!
Then after wind. Comes snow, I am never ready for that. It is suppose to rain and it is in freezing temps right now. Then next week it is suppose to be in the 20s.

Then after wind. Comes snow, I am never ready for that. It is suppose to rain and it is in freezing temps right now. Then next week it is suppose to be in the 20's
I am not ready for snow but hopefully we have at least a month for that. Our wind gust I think we're in the 60-70mph range. Maybe more. There were some bomb cyclones as well so going by my neighborhood I am guessing there was one here.

I am not ready for snow but hopefully we have at least a month for that. Our wind gust I think we're in the 60-70mph range. Maybe more. There were some bomb cyclones as well so going by my neighborhood I am guessing there was one here.
Hopefully at least a month before snow. I have never saw a bomb cyclone but sound dangerous. I have seen plenty of snow. Last year we had nowhere to throw the snow in the end.

I miss my camera so much!!! I have to keep checking my nest boxes... Just in case... Since I can't see when someone is in them!!!!

Back
Top Bottom