It's gone all gone !!! **PICS**

I have donated my hair twice!
smile.png
One time I cut 20 inches and the other 16 inches! I have pictures of when I did it. I still miss that hair and I have since had a few hair cuts.

That is awesome of you! I love the new cut. It looks great!

right after I got it cut I jumped in the shower to wash all those little hairs away ( you know the ones that bother the back of your neck LOL) and as I was getting the shampoo I poured to much - not used to this having no hair thing !!
now I know what one of those naked neck hens feel like
gig.gif

I still cant believe that 13 inches came off and there was still a good bit left before she started to style it - so some hit the floor.

I can now add highlights if I want to - and than maybe get it trimmed once or twice more - and as soon as colder weather gets here I normally stop cutting and let it grow all during winter and than do it all over again. I think this is my third time.

A good friend of mine had breast cancer also had some issues with her kidney's and she went through both cemo and radiation she lost almost all her hair and had several blood transfussions. She fought like h**l to over come it all - and today is totally cancer free and has been for almost 3 years - so now when I donate my hair I do it for her.

Julie

Good job!

Friend of mine is fighting breast, lung and colon cancer right now. She started the "Red Devil" chemo 2 weeks ago and started loosing her hair. She had really pretty long blonde hair and was really self consious that everyone may be looking at her. Soooooooo...........

To keep everyone from staring at her and making her feel even worse I shaved my head! Now they are looking at me instead of her (What is that crazy Davis doing now?!) My hair is pretty short any how so it didn't really matter to me. It's just hair. It will grow back in a month. Right now it feels like velcro!
gig.gif

Good for you! I like the new hair cut.

Congrats..It looks beautiful and so healthy..Good for you donating it. I wish they had a place to donate hair the first time I had mine cut.. it was to my hips and I had it cut to my shoulders. Dixie

even though i have done this a few times it still comes as a shock - the first few days LOL
My DH loves shor hair so he is a happy guy right now - but he knows why I let it grow so he just waits for the day it all comes off LOL

Julie

That's so nice to donate your hair. You're brave for chopping it all off too! I haven't had my hair cut since I was 6 or 7 and my mom cut it too short. Nobody has touched it since.

Yay! I love Locks-of-love. I've donated my hair to them three times now. Another year or so and it will be long enough to do again. My hair grows unbelievably fast, about an inch a month.

I had to stop going blonde, because I'd have roots two days after having it done! I just couldn't keep up with it.

Its so nice to have short hair, isnt it! I used to have really really long hair. It gets to be so much work, so one day I just chopped it off! Unfortunatly it was before I knew about "locks-for-love" so it was just swept away. I definatly would have donated it!

My niece will probably be a recipient of locs-of-loves soon. She is 3 years old and has apecia univeralis....she donest have a single hair on her body.

Enjoy your new style!

Shannon

Back
Top Bottom