It's Saturday night....

Quote:
Oh sure! You don't live in a dry county! Rub it in!
tongue.gif

Oh but I DO live in a dry county! I had to make a 30 minute trip to get these beers!

DD at a friends
DS's out with friends
DH is sound asleep
Dog is growling in her sleep
Cat 1 is laying as close as she can get to this laptop
Cat 2 is about to fall off the back of the sofa onto the dog who is sleeping
5 new peeps in the brooder chirping madly
4 more pipping away in the bator

...and here is me on BYC
smile.png

Quote:
The other day, my local sherrif pointed out that firefighters get paid to sleep, eat, and exercise when they are on duty. I had never thought of it that way!

sometimes yes, on the lucky nights. we work 24 hour shifts... alot of times we spend the entire shift running calls and no sleep. i've had many days where you finally sit down to lunch at 2am.

Well, I have to go scoop that aforementioned litter box and feed the puppy.

Y'all try not to get arrested while I'm gone.

Quote:
But then they go run into burning buildings.
hmm.png

Why is it you think that firemen and policemen can't say anything nice about each other?

we all get along, its a culture of constantly picking at each other... its our way of having fun.

Quote:
Oh sure! You don't live in a dry county! Rub it in!
tongue.gif

Oh but I DO live in a dry county! I had to make a 30 minute trip to get these beers!

call me silly but i thought the days of a "dry" state, city, town, what ever were long gone?

really there is no adult beverages sold?

Quote:

call me silly but i thought the days of a "dry" state, city, town, what ever were long gone?

I was thinking the same.

Quote:

No, they are alive and well, my sister lives in Arkansas and lives in a dry county, "Bible Belt" they say it is corrupting, so everyone just goes to next county to get their adult beverages. Go figure!

Back
Top Bottom