Ive been keeping a little secret from you.....

What should these guys be named?

• Pop (cockerel)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Floof (comment for which bird)

• Poof (comment for which bird)

• Toothless (comment for which bird)

• Donna (comment for which bird)

• Peggy (comment for which bird)

• Vicki (comment for which bird)

• Napoleon (the cockerel)

• Jaffar (the cockerel)

• Gaston (the cockerel)

• LeFou (cockerel)

• Zazzoo (cockerel)

• Simba (cockerel)

• Total voters

fluffycrow

Chasing broodies
Premium Feather Member
Jan 12, 2023
Attica Greece
So, I may or may not have acquired some new birds. OK maybe the title is slightly misleading, I've only captured them a secret for about a day and a couple hours. These guys are three bantam mixes, so I'd like your help in what breeds they might be mixed with, and their color names. Two are silkied, and one has normal feathering. The silkieds obviously have some silkie blood in them, the pullet even has five toes. No fibro gene visible, straight combed, or at least the cockerel, the pullets have not yet developed enough, and no leg feathering. The cockerel is a buff, and the pullet a white with leakage, but I have no clue as to what the normal feathered pullet is, breed and color wise. I'd also love it if you have any name suggestions
20230306_170933.jpg
20230306_171002.jpg
20230306_171043.jpg

Snap, Crackle, and Pop?
Which name for which bird :oops: ?
I like those names too :)

If I used those names:

The cockerel would be Crackle because the words cockerel & crackle share so many letters.

The silkie-feathered female with a lot of white would be Pop because her color makes me think of popcorn kernels.

That would leave Snap for the smooth-feathered female who has some black in her crest. I can't think of a good reason for that name to go on that pullet, except to complete the set.

Back
Top Bottom