Ive been keeping a little secret from you.....

What should these guys be named?

• Pop (cockerel)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Floof (comment for which bird)

• Poof (comment for which bird)

• Toothless (comment for which bird)

• Donna (comment for which bird)

• Peggy (comment for which bird)

• Vicki (comment for which bird)

• Napoleon (the cockerel)

• Jaffar (the cockerel)

• Gaston (the cockerel)

• LeFou (cockerel)

• Zazzoo (cockerel)

• Simba (cockerel)

• Total voters
Whichever you think fits?

By looks alone, I'd go Pop for the cockerel (obviously!), unsure about the other two. Would depend on personality. But I like naming my birds with a theme. :)

Only a select few of my chickens have names! Most get their names from personality traits (miss mayhem for example) or general appearance (like Kolovos the landrace rooster, his name literally translates to butt-less in Greek) or life events (like Kousti, her name translates to limp, you get the idea)

I like those names too :)

If I used those names:

The cockerel would be Crackle because the words cockerel & crackle share so many letters.

The silkie-feathered female with a lot of white would be Pop because her color makes me think of popcorn kernels.

That would leave Snap for the smooth-feathered female who has some black in her crest. I can't think of a good reason for that name to go on that pullet, except to complete the set.

I'm really liking the explanation! Though for now Cruella has my heart for the normal feathered girl...

Ok, I showed my husband and he said Donna, Peggy, and Vicki. He couldn't tell me why or which one, even after a clarified that one is a boy :lau

In all seriousness, I love Cruella and it makes me want to suggest Ursula to complete the BEST Disney villain set. I'm struggling with the boy... I feel like he might need something different. He is a small boy... Napoleon?

Anyway they are adorable and I'm in love. Congrats on the lovely additions!

Ok, I showed my husband and he said Donna, Peggy, and Vicki. He couldn't tell me why or which one, even after a clarified that one is a boy :lau

In all seriousness, I love Cruella and it makes me want to suggest Ursula to complete the BEST Disney villain set. I'm struggling with the boy... I feel like he might need something different. He is a small boy... Napoleon?

Anyway they are adorable and I'm in love. Congrats on the lovely additions!

Tell your husband all names are on the list, and for some reason I like them  . Ursula is ALSO very tempting, I too enjoy a good theme. Napoleon is way too cute!

Back
Top Bottom