Jan./Feb. 2014 hatch a long

Here is her crazy mixed clutch of eggs.

Here's momma hen having her food

Here are the last four eggs...the first one is out, the second is on it's way, the third has an even bigger hole now than when I took this picture a couple of hours ago...the fourth...no external pip yet...

Can't wait to get started with the next batch already!

DD

Had to share. We don't do this in Feb. in this state. We are usually cold, and have snow coming down. I heard the wind kick up real good..micro bursts..then thunder! Grabbed my camera and took this photo from my front porch. We usually get the micro burts and thunder storms in the spring and summer. This month is usually a very cold month. It's 54 out there right now. ??

Had to share. We don't do this in Feb. in this state. We are usually cold, and have snow coming down. I heard the wind kick up real good..micro bursts..then thunder! Grabbed my camera and took this photo from my front porch. We usually get the micro burts and thunder storms in the spring and summer. This month is usually a very cold month. It's 54 out there right now. ??
Nice view.

That's crazy!!! I just moved from Utah two years ago. I miss the mountains!!

Back
Top Bottom