Janoel 12 Egg Incubator

Hi, thank you for that information. I have wrongly altered the HU setting and am wondering if anyone can have a look at their HU reading which I assume initially was set by the factory.

I wonder if you could look to see the number of your HU reading as need to reset mine.

Press SET for 3 seconds, + or - to HU and press SET again and you will see a figure. That's the one I am after. DO not + or - while in HU mode, it will return to the temperature automatically.

I am fine with the humidity results I am getting. It's just the HU setting figure I want ?

I was trying to decipher the directions and trying to see if I could find it in there. That wasn’t happening lol.

That's the same incubator I used for my first hatch! Was considering a Brinsea but tried some cheaper eggs on this model to see if an upgrade was worth it.

For adding water I used a syringe so I didn't add too much at a time. Didn't know about removing the top tray for lockdown but I got 8 to hatch from it so far.

I used this small thermometer/hygrometer to make sure the temperature/humidity was right. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PQ4RM7O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also, if the lid isn't on the incubator exactly in the middle then you might lose some humidity unexpectedly so you might want to check it on the sides with both hands to make sure it's centered perfectly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom