Janoel 24. INCUBATOR EXPERTS PLEASE

hello
I have JANOEL24 and i accidentaly changed the HU and HD. Can anyone tell me how do I reset it or what are they set by the factory to?
thank you

hu is heat up! the heater power,if incubator isnt warming up enough you ajust that.
hd is heat down its how cool it gets when its off,the heater stays on slightly.

hi everyone, i have the janoel 24 model and it came with easy to understand instructions. hope these help to answer ay questions

Hi, I have this machine and have had a lot of trouble with the temp going up too high. I sent it back and they sent me another one. Not sure if it was the same one as it had sticky tape marks in the same spot I had taped a thermometer. This one started to do the same thing so I went into the controls and changed the high setting hs to 38.00. They have it factory set to 39.5 which is silly as you don't want it to go any higher than 38. So far staying at 38.00.

With the humidity, it has the sliding hole at the top to control the humidity as well as the water control. Between day 1 and 18 how open does the hole need to be, and from day 18 onwards does it need to be closed up? Help please
hmm.png

Udate. First hatch starting to pip and zip. Two zipped on day 19 4-5 pips. Temp accurate. Turner worked well. Closed humidity opening. Adding water daily. So for a more economical incubater its great.

Hi Jerimnz,

Just wondering whether you hatched ducklings in your bator? And if you had any advice? I have the same bator as you but always hatched chicks, so this will be my first batch of ducklings and we are 5 days from lockdown.

Was the 2 x daily 150mls water sufficient for their humidity or did you have to add more?
I have heard of some people on here adding a moist rag or something similar so any opinions of this would be appreciated too?

Did you figure out what to do with the hole on top for lockdown?
If I've forgotten anything else, please just let me know what you did for lockdown with this machine!
What temp did you set at from beginning and did you lower it for lockdown/hatch day?

Thank you so muchhhh
2764.png

Back
Top Bottom