58BAD73A-016B-4862-A130-806A2BCFD8A8.jpeg
    298 KB · Views: 3
  • 2B17422C-7C1B-4A81-AE26-483B5E180B5F.jpeg
    2B17422C-7C1B-4A81-AE26-483B5E180B5F.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 2
  • 591E3A1F-01D8-4EC4-86D7-E00CF0E9DF4E.jpeg
    591E3A1F-01D8-4EC4-86D7-E00CF0E9DF4E.jpeg
    351.2 KB · Views: 3
One of my chicks is internally pipping and it's not supposed to hatch till Sunday :th

The free eggs I got seem like most aren't going to make it! I found another one that's dead. Fully grown but dead so I'm assuming his chickens aren't like mine. I never have issues like that with my eggs.

I'm going to candle all the eggs tonight and pull every dead one so I don't have exploding eggs.

Mine too :highfive: did you set your eggs in the morning or at night? I set mine at night so mine probably won't hatch till after 8 pm on sunday
Good question! Don't quite remember but usually in this incubator, I'll get them to hatch through out the day, and usually see pipping as soon as the day/night before

One of my chicks is internally pipping and it's not supposed to hatch till Sunday :th

The free eggs I got seem like most aren't going to make it! I found another one that's dead. Fully grown but dead so I'm assuming his chickens aren't like mine. I never have issues like that with my eggs.

I'm going to candle all the eggs tonight and pull every dead one so I don't have exploding eggs.
I often have 48 hours from internal pip to hatch with no issues at all. Fingers crossed that they’ll just take their sweet time absorbing the yolk!

ducks are the SLOWEST and worst. I hatched them for the first time this year and I was a total wreck! They’ll pip externally and wait 48 hours to emerge. I hope you don’t have too many duds in the rest!

I often have 48 hours from internal pip to hatch with no issues at all. Fingers crossed that they’ll just take their sweet time absorbing the yolk!

ducks are the SLOWEST and worst. I hatched them for the first time this year and I was a total wreck! They’ll pip externally and wait 48 hours to emerge. I hope you don’t have too many duds in the rest!
I'm not really happy with the free eggs so I'm glad that I didn't pay for them 😉

If it's 48 hours then it should hatch on Saturday.

It's one of the eggs from the organic farm and her chicks are amazing. I have no idea what these chicks are mixed with I do know that there was a Brahma and another rooster with the hens.

I got a box from outside just incase it comes out earlier than the others. I won't put it in the brooder in the shed by itself.

I'm not really happy with the free eggs so I'm glad that I didn't pay for them 😉

If it's 48 hours then it should hatch on Saturday.

It's one of the eggs from the organic farm and her chicks are amazing. I have no idea what these chicks are mixed with I do know that there was a Brahma and another rooster with the hens.

I got a box from outside just incase it comes out earlier than the others. I won't put it in the brooder in the shed by itself.
I sort of hope it comes out early then because Brahma chicks are some of the CUTEST things ever. :oops: :wee

Back
Top Bottom