Jersey Giant lovers

How does oeoples egg baskets look? Do the Jersey Giants lay a range of tans to browns? Or do they consistently lay one colored egg?
Does anyone have any Jersey Giant mixes that they would like to show here? I personally have been interested in some sort of Jersey Giant Game bird mix, I wonder how that would come out.
Good day everyone! All of these birds are gorgeous!

When I was researching the Black Jersey Giants before getting them some sites are saying they can get to 24" tall. Does anyone actually have one this large?

Mine are still pullets, but I would guess that they are currently about 12"-16" tall, I will have to measure later. Are you planning on getting any? I could be way off with my estimation though lol.

When I was researching the Black Jersey Giants before getting them some sites are saying they can get to 24" tall. Does anyone actually have one this large?

My main cockerel is nearly that tall. I have had birds from a hatchery and from a breeder. Hatchery Jersey Giants are usually much smaller than breeder stock.

Mine are still pullets, but I would guess that they are currently about 12"-16" tall, I will have to measure later. Are you planning on getting any? I could be way off with my estimation though lol.
I've got 7 of them...LOL They aren't very only like maybe 2 months? I have all pullets. I Was just wondering if I'd end up with any that big thats what appealed to me about them..:)

Back
Top Bottom