July 1st hatching ..DAY 23 for a few of us!

Quote:
thats what they all say that they will stop but once a chick addict always a chick addict haha. I have a new dozen + BCM eggs arriving thursday haha after that I will be done till spring.

I've just gotten confirmation on some Serama eggs and seller asked if I would mind some extras like "Frizzles" etc. Bet you can't guess what I said! I haven't even gotten these hatched and I have more on the way?
hu.gif

Today is day 18 and that means its lockdown time for me and the chicks. My question is do i need to take out the red plug on my LG for the next 3days for air and to raise the humidity.
bun.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

lockdown day has arrived!!! how exciting! this means pictures off fluffy babies in the next 4 days!! everyone should have to post at least one picture of babies!! good luck everyone and lets pray haha because so many of us are doing this for the first time that we didn't kill everything!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Well if my single egg hatch i will sure take pics of her as soon as i can. Bad i didn´t write down the day i put it in the incubator but i stopt turn it yesterday so i wait and see.

Quote:
Ditto the good luck everyone
big_smile.png

These are my first chicken eggs. It's been fun candling and watching the developement. They sure were active . It'll be fun to see some fuzzy chicks instead of red/black shadows in the eggs .
fl.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

7 Silkies in the bator on the 11th, If all goes well I should be joining in. Can anyone tell me how to post a pic. I cant drop & drag or copy & paist them to a post. Wanted to show off my chicks I bought for 50 cents each at the auction.

Back
Top Bottom