July 2015 Hatch A Long HAL

Loc20chick

Songster
5 Years
Jan 29, 2014
Eastern Shore MD
Now that June hatching for me is done and still want to hatch more with others here I'm starting a July HAL since I can't find one already started. Please chime in with what you are setting and when the expected hatch date.

Those that have lots of experience please share your knowledge, I personally don't have much experience, this is my 3rd time hatching and the 2nd time was better than the first so I'm hoping 3rd will be fantastic.

Thanks for Joining.

Last edited:
I am VERY excited to announce that I had 3 chicks hatch out in incubator overnight! (2 Barred Rocks, 1 game) As this is only my second successful hatch from the incubator ( after WAY too many failures), I am tickeled!

I LOVE following along with everyone's experiences. Congratulations to everyone.

Yay!! Glad you got some chicks!

My 3 Silkies hatched so I am happy.

I have 3 due to hatch the 4th of July, 11 to hatch on the 6th, 8 on the 7th, 7 on the 10th, and 8 on the 16th - all under broody hens. All are game and assorted mutts except for five out of the first round and the 7 on the 10th, which are Rhode Island Reds I am hatching for the neighbor because he does not believe in incubators. I do not know whether to be excited or afraid.

Hope this works. He is a picture of some of my babies..

The mom with the smaller babies she hatched one the other 3... She quit laying on them so I brought them in and hatched them. She is taking real good care of them.

I am VERY excited to announce that I had 3 chicks hatch out in incubator overnight! (2 Barred Rocks, 1 game) As this is only my second successful hatch from the incubator ( after WAY too many failures), I am tickeled!

I LOVE following along with everyone's experiences. Congratulations to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom