July Hatch-a-Long (including 4th of July hatch-a-long)

How many times per year do you hatch eggs?

• 1-2

Votes: 45 26.3%
  • 2-3

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • 3-4

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • 4-5

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • I don’t count the times

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Hatchaholic

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
Bad day here yesterday on the older chick front!! Moved them outside to a grow out pen Friday night and something got in and killed over half of them! :mad: :hitI had my big cry and then cleaned up and made
Sure what was left could not be harmed. Just when you think you are safe you find out your not.
On a happier note 11 beilefelder eggs went into lockdown last night along with some java and polish/silkies. Woke up this morning to a fluffy Java in the bator.

I am so sorry. :hugs:hugs:hugs

All dried up and resting comfortably
1594565276002.png

Sorry about the loss.

Congrats on all the new hatchlings.

Weather here is still in the high sixties to mid seventies. I am going to say I wish we had 90s right now but just know if we did I would be there with you all, wishing for cooler weather.

First pip on the shipped crevecoeur eggs! Tomorrow is hatch day so I am interested to see if they are early birds as well.

Here is the five ducklings that my Khaki hatched on her own on the Fourth of July.

Here is the seven ducklings hatched yesterday 6 Cinnamon teal and 1 Green wing teal hatched by the Cinnamon mom.

Here is a pic of one of the 7 teal that hatched today.

View attachment 2234042
Our other hen Cinnamon hatched 5 of 6 eggs.

My Blue Footed Booby is still holding strong on her 9 eggs. She’s a Beast of a bantam! She takes no bull from anyone! I hope they all hatch because she was mating with Elvis my booted bantam! She’s a bantam gold laced polish... imagine what these will look like 🤯 Mind-blown!

We sold 3 Polish Deathlayers today. they were very happy with the look.

Back
Top Bottom