June 2023 Hatch-a-long

Pics
Sorry, can't resist duckling pics!

1686080334849.jpeg

Hi everyone! I have 6 frizzle eggs due to hatch 22nd of June. It's my first time hatching.

They are on day 5 and I candled them for the first time. If the yolk is moving freely that means they are quitters? I have two that are moving and want to check before I remove them. TIA

Attachments

• IMG_9205.jpeg
    IMG_9205.jpeg
    351.7 KB · Views: 0
late update- So the eggs i filled my incubators with (like, completely filled.) were 10 CCL, 3 olive eggers, 12 BCM, and 15 of a rainbow mixture containing eggs from a mixed flock araucana and ameraucana's, olive eggers, and a mixed flock of marans and welsummers. I'm currently leaving the incubator in my moms hands until friday/saturday, as I'm on missions trip. Will definitely get eggs.
Not quite sure about one thing though, i may have 12 CCL and 10 BCM, as the lady i got them from let me put 3 olives in one dozen but forgot whether or not that was the CCL or the BCM's.
I also filled my 6-egg incubator with more of the rainbow eggs.
For more informatiom the rainbows came from Promised Homestead (facebook), and The Bell Flower Farm (instagram) had the bcm and legbars (and the few olives i got).

Back
Top Bottom