June Hatch-A-Long

This is the first time I’ve ever had back pain
I remember when I turned 30, my foot would hurt each morning as I got out of bed. Went to the doctor (after a month of it) and he said, "Well you are getting older...". At 30! That went away, but I recommend core work once you back pain goes away. That is how I keep mine away after two lower back surgeries. :eek:

This is the first time I’ve ever had back pain
As I recall, I was around 30-ish when I started getting "twinges". I had gotten another horse after a couple of years of hiatus and my back started complaining a bit about riding. Wasn't happy. But if it's any consolation, at least it's never gotten (much) worse!

I remember when I turned 30, my foot would hurt each morning as I got out of bed. Went to the doctor (after a month of it) and he said, "Well you are getting older...". At 30! That went away, but I recommend core work once you back pain goes away. That is how I keep mine away after two lower back surgeries. :eek:
2020 to do list... Get Abs and more chickens

one of my goslings goes after my dog. Whaaaaaat. She is 7 days old. I like the idea of a guard goose but I also don’t. :oops:

it’s currently hilarious but I think it will be too much to handle.

5267AC64-276B-49A1-8F36-7401B00EE280.gif

one of my goslings goes after my dog. Whaaaaaat. She is 7 days old. I like the idea of a guard goose but I also don’t. :oops:

it’s currently hilarious but I think it will be too much to handle.

View attachment 2214187
It’s cute now until it’s bigger. My aunt had to go to the hospital for stitches because of a wild goose 😂

HONBAY 200pcs Mix Color 8mm Foot Ring Bands Bird Clip on Leg Rings for Pigeon Dove Chicks Bantam Quail Lovebirds Finch Small Poultry Chicken https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073VJGVTG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pDJ9EbZF8DV06

ETA... That’s as good as I can get I’m stuck in bed with a messed up back. 33 years old and I can’t even walk right now 😂 it’s only funny because I don’t get how 90 year olds don’t fall over in pain.
Actually, I used to have horrible back trouble when I was your age--as in I couldn't even breathe deeply without causing myself excruciating pain. I don't have that now, at 61. I get backaches sometimes, but nothing like when I was a youngling. 🤷‍♀️ And I wasn't heavy then, so it's not because of having lost weight. If it's a matter of developing pain tolerance... all I can say about that is WOW. If that's the case, I've gained a heluva lot of pain tolerance.

Back
Top Bottom