June Hatch-A-Long

Pics
I've had some wrong-ended chicks hatch fine and some, depending on the egg shape, how narrow it is there, get stuck. Hard to say what will happen.

Mine are now out of the turner. Day 18 is starting officially at 8:15 p.m., starting per the minute I put them in the bator. So, I didn't wait until tomorrow. I do that sometimes, doesn't make a difference. Good night all, I'm crashing early. Been doing that every night lately, up early as well. When the birds start singing, I'm up.
DSC06648.JPG
DSC06647.JPG

Omgoodness how do you all do it ... i just wanna lift the lid and make sure my babies are doing good but I can't on day 2 of lockdown and very anxious to know if there doing good ahhhh .

Do you not have windows? I bought incubators with huge viewing windows because I love watching. Lol

Do you not have windows? I bought incubators with huge viewing windows because I love watching. Lol
I have bators with a huge viewing windows too. I stare in the incubator and wait for them to hatch.

I’m thinking about shutting off my turner and not removing it. 007Sean does it and I’m going to try it. He has the exact bator.

I’m always trying new things.

I do and I have been staring at them from time to to time watching for movement but I think there sleeping today and my mind always goes to the worst ugh .

They're ok! You don't see movement because they already got into position for hatch so you don't see the eggs wobbling while they adjust. The next thing you will notice is little pips on hatch day!

I have bators with a huge viewing windows too. I stare in the incubator and wait for them to hatch.

I’m thinking about shutting off my turner and not removing it. 007Sean does it and I’m going to try it. He has the exact bator.

I’m always trying new things.

Won't that be a pain to clean though?

Back
Top Bottom