Just hard-boiled eggs?

Feeding hard boiled egg is fine and very good for your duckling mix it with a little crushed cat food and never feed with out water. And give it a bowl it can dunk it’s head in so it can clean its eyes an nares out. Something like this would work they can’t climb in but dunk their heads. Also can you get grit? Caged bird grit would be fine but you need to offer it in a small bowl separate from the food bowl.

Attachments

• 37435EAD-1553-409B-91C0-D221158FA13A.jpeg
    37435EAD-1553-409B-91C0-D221158FA13A.jpeg
    454.6 KB · Views: 0
Feeding hard boiled egg is fine and very good for your duckling mix it with a little crushed cat food and never feed with out water. And give it a bowl it can dunk it’s head in so it can clean its eyes an nares out. Something like this would work they can’t climb in but dunk their heads. Also can you get grit? Caged bird grit would be fine but you need to offer it in a small bowl separate from the food bowl.
Thank you Miss Lydia,
yep Im always providing him with water, I change it three times a day, about the grit, bringing some from garden, is it a good idea?

This video might provide some more long term solution. Ducks need niacin in higher ammounts, you need to suppliment with yeast.
Thanks mate, I will do my best to provide him with his needs.
by the morning I will watch the video you have sent me, you guys here helped me a lot, better than the researches I have done alone.

Back
Top Bottom