Just ordered from My Pet Chicken!

chickendude

Crowing
12 Years
Jun 4, 2009
Dutchess County NY
April 4th is the arrival date. I now have 6 Rhode Island Red hens one Silver Laced/Rhode Island Red mix hen and Roo. I am adding 1 Speckled Sussex, 1 Easter Egger, 1 Buff Orpington and 1 Barred Rock. I cant wait to get them and finally have a nice mixed flock.
celebrate.gif

My Pet Chicken is awesome! I ordered ten chicks from them last July, and they all arrived safe and sound. They are now laying eggs like crazy and are beautiful birds.

I have heard good things about MPC. The only thing I wasn't happy about is they sold out on all of their Black Copper Marans. That is the one bird I really wanted. But oh well maybe in the future.

I hear ya! that's why i hatched out my own BCM....i had a great hatch rate and had to give more than half of them away! now i have 5, and i'm hoping to get two pullets out of them. you're getting your order from MPC at almost the exact same time i did last year! all my girls are from MPC and i love them! i would've ordered from MPC again this year, but i was too impatient and ordered from Meyer a few months ago. MPC wasn't taking orders at that time. But i think i'll be very happy with Meyer too! Have fun with your new babies!!!

Quote:
Too bad you are in NC. I would have loved to buy one from ya. I do vacation at North Topsail Island NC. Have been going there about every year for 19 years now. We love it there. Beautiful beaches!

Quote:
Too bad you are in NC. I would have loved to buy one from ya. I do vacation at North Topsail Island NC. Have been going there about every year for 19 years now. We love it there. Beautiful beaches!

yeah, i'm more of a mountain person myself, but i've been living here close to the coast for 13 years now, so i've grown to love it (still a mountain girl though). and i would've loved to have sold or given you some! i will have 3 extras....but for now, they're looking like roos, i know they're only 2 weeks old though....

Back
Top Bottom