Just reserved our puppy - link to parent's pics added!!

Quote:
Those are just their breeding dogs!
I agree with you. Two will be plenty enough for me.

Quote:

As in they have "more" than just those GSDs? LMAO!

It's what would happen to me, if my husband wasn't around to talk sense into me!
lau.gif

We'd end up with a "herd" or GSDs and then other "pet" dogs.
gig.gif

Quote:

As in they have "more" than just those GSDs? LMAO!

It's what would happen to me, if my husband wasn't around to talk sense into me!
lau.gif

We'd end up with a "herd" or GSDs and then other "pet" dogs.
gig.gif

When DH talked to the breeder yesterday, the man told him to call when we get into town so he can put his "protection dogs" up before we get there.
Ummm, Ziggy and Kaese aren't enough protection for somebody?!?!
th.gif

lol.png

I tell people that all the time if I expect them to come. Call so I can put the guard dogs up....

The intention is to keep folks from showing up earlier or later than they say and stealing or snooping.
wink.png

Yeah, with 15 GSDs, some with pups, you sure aren't going to have problems with theft or trespassing!
gig.gif

We have 3 male dogs. Chip is a neutered boxer, Zeke is a neitered mutt (timberwolf/malamute mix) and Goerge is a non-neutered bassett hound. They all get along wonderfully and are all spoiled!

Quote:
What I think is going to be important for us to remember is that both dogs will need quality time with mom and dad without the other stealing the show.
The pup is going to have his own set of toys, dishes, leashes and his own crate. I won't allow him to steal from Jax and Jax will not be shorted in the attention department. I have lots of free time to spend with my critters and I believe in playing fair.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom