Kathyinmo, You are AWESOME! Thank you!

It's in the frame and I've done a few stitches to begin. I just now cut out the first Road to Ok block for the one I was going to start before Kathy so graciously gifted me with the purple and gold quilt top. Hey, Kath, did you get the pkg today?

the generosity of BYC members never ceases to amaze me. It a world so crazy (and sometimes just darned hateful), what a nice place BYC is to come, share, enjoy, and make friends. Thanks for making my day by letting me see a little bit of someone doing something nice for another.

Quote:
Thank you
wink.png
Madison County, Iowa .... home of the covered bridge festival, and where my family reunions takes place!

ginbart wrote: Kathyinmo, that is a very beautiful quilt.

Thank you. I really love the simplicity of it. It really is a quick and easy one to make, a beginner's block.

speckledhen wrote: Hey, Kath, did you get the pkg today?

My mail had not arrived yet, when I left for work. It comes around 3 PM. I will see when I get home!
tongue.png

Oh my gosh, this is sooooooo cool! Thank you so much! I absolutely love it! It is perfect! You know you did not have to do this. How thoughtful of you! It was YOUR birthday, after all! Love, love, love it!

31282_trinket_box_003.jpg

31282_trinket_box_002.jpg

31282_trinket_box_001.jpg

And, just for fun ....
Well, I had to have a prop, for photography purposes!
Do we see a roo? And, there is little Midge. She is a feisty one!

31282_delawares_11-23-09_at_17_days_old_018.jpg

31282_delawares_11-23-09_at_17_days_old_021.jpg

31282_delawares_11-23-09_at_17_days_old_022.jpg

Cyn, I think I'm gonna need more eggs..... I can vouch that that dot on the head thing is inaccurate! Recall, I think I had 4 with that spot. Well, I have quite a few thick legged little guys growing little bumps on their little heads ! LOL

Quote:
Hahaha, Maxx, LOL! Watch it, buddy...
wink.png

If Midge never catches up to the rest, maybe she's a dwarf. They say that dwarfism can just pop up out of the blue in any line. Had one BR cockerel hatched from my crew that was a true little critter and never did grow much. Still thriving as far as I know and grown by now. Or maybe she's like my L'il Bit, now owned and loved by Yard Full 'o Rocks. She was very slow to grow, but did grow to a decent size, though smaller than the ones I kept, I think.

Kathy, sometimes the girls have those thick legs, too. Cetawin's chick she called Fattie was huge and we thought boy for sure. Nope.

Back
Top Bottom