Pics
The other day I hid under the kitchen table when it was dark and I pushed the kitchen chair in front of him, he tried to act like he didn't just die :th He slowly put it back at the table and I pushed it out again. Then he about died... He was thinking we had a ghost.

:lau :gig :lau

OMG!!!

No because you will be able to tell them apart by looking at them already.

Not necessarily!! The wellies look really similar to EEs and also I have a lot of double breeds!! May want to keep track of individual ones lol

What about the grippy liner? My incubator already has pretty small flooring v

:lau

This is why I told you to play with your bator for a week beforehand.

I did play with it for a few days earlier this week (and forever ago) but then I got paranoid about leaving the plastic water wiggler in there for days unsupervised and turned it off :lau

But also I misread it and it was actually 100.3 not 103 lol

This is going to be quite exciting. Not the actual eggs but you freaking out all the time cause of temp fluctuations, over thinking and such. With incubating less is more in regards to screwing with it.

:lau

I’m gonna try to leave it alone!! But I think it runs a little high. I remember I played with it a while ago when I first got it and I had to set it a couple degrees lower to get it right. I think I’ll just do that again and then leave it alone. I guess as long as it doesn’t stay a high temp for long it’s probably fine and perfectly normal???

Back
Top Bottom