Pics
Plus the two I picked are the ones with the best coloring. I hope they're pullets!

I was just making roasted red pepper Mac and cheeze for my lunch tomorrow. I have a swim meet to watch all day.

Aw I hope so too!! And hopefully they grow up to very pretty and productive!!

Sounds delicious!! I love Mac & cheese :drool

Don’t really eat it much anymore though. Trying not eat dairy :hit

And sounds fun lol or boring. Idk. Depends if you like it I guess? All day!?

I gave up on making the chart perfect too and even left mistakes (the scribbles) in there. :eek: :th :lau

View attachment 1954689

View attachment 1954690 View attachment 1954693 View attachment 1954694 View attachment 1954695
Woot!

Let the party start!

Here I made one for you.
PM me your email address and I'll send it to you so you can edit it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qy04mdnYh74xdadGJW9oypHkd5oetWloAJFxhq2eCl8/edit?usp=sharing

Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 7.44.12 PM.png

:barnie

None of my thermometers are agreeing!!!

One says 102.2, one says 97, the incubator says 98, the spot check says 101.2. The incubator and the spot check have both been slowly climbing.

Now spot check says 101.3 and incubator says 98.2
This is why you need one that you can calibrate.

It seems to be holding pretty steady right now though. I’m pretty sure the Brinsea is accurate and it’s at a good temp and humidity I think so I’m gonna leave it. I did lower it half a degree a while ago. And I left the bathroom door open after I showered just a bit ago so it could raise the humidity slightly without my having to add water since the table is right next to the bathroom. Seemed to work. Seems with this bator I have to set it 2 degrees lower than recommended in order to get a good temp. I’m gonna get a regular thermometer though

Back
Top Bottom