:oops:

6B7A1CA4-C2FB-4AE1-8BED-2EAA3611DAB2.png

I know :oops:

I’ve also been eating a bunch of pie and ice cream. :(

I gotta get back on the wagon lol always hard to after Thanksgiving. I should have walked more today.

It was sunny and nice. Yesterday was gross but today was nice. Cold though but I should have gone for a walk.

Though tbh I slept quite late today cause I fell back asleep by accident.

I’ll try to walk some more before bed and I’ll try walk a lot tomorrow. I really gotta get back to it. I don’t wanna fall back to not.

I was doing really well and felt great those few days I was walking a ton and eating better. Finally took my vitamins again today and tried to eat a little healthier. Haven’t done either in a few days.

oh my!! i was just getting ready to say that my count was probably lower than yours today because I’ve barely moved .......but i’m at 3000

Usually I’m closer to 2 or 3 thousand, yesterday was 2700, the other day was like 4000, but I barely moved today and also slept much later than usual. :oops: so that’s part of it. Plus I’ve mostly just been staring at the chicks and the incubator. :lau

I’ve been trying to walk more though. Tuesday it was like 13,650 (my highest ever I think) and Monday it was like 10,500 and I felt great both of those days but the past few days I’ve barely moved. :oops:

I gotta get back on track.

I know :oops:

I’ve also been eating a bunch of pie and ice cream. :(

I gotta get back on the wagon lol always hard to after Thanksgiving. I should have walked more today.

It was sunny and nice. Yesterday was gross but today was nice. Cold though but I should have gone for a walk.

Though tbh I slept quite late today cause I fell back asleep by accident.

I’ll try to walk some more before bed and I’ll try walk a lot tomorrow. I really gotta get back to it. I don’t wanna fall back to not.

I was doing really well and felt great those few days I was walking a ton and eating better. Finally took my vitamins again today and tried to eat a little healthier. Haven’t done either in a few days.
blah blah blah.
repeat.
blah blah blah.

Do something.

Back
Top Bottom