They've been living with the chickens for about 2 months now. She's a jumbo Pekin. The Drake that we have is a white layer.

We are moving them out before springtime because I don't want the Drake getting a hold of my pretty hens.

That makes sense!! Hopefully once they move out and have their own area she will be interested in the drake. :fl

How much snow did you guys get from the recent storm?

We only got about a foot. It snowed for more than 2 straight days, just not a ton up here. South /west NH got much more - a few towns got 36-38". I know you love the hot weather .... I'm most alive in the nastiest winter stuff, and can't wait for more. My wife thinks I need therapy.... Though she's really interested in retiring to Va... I'll only agree if we are in the western mtns -

We only got about a foot. It snowed for more than 2 straight days, just not a ton up here. South /west NH got much more - a few towns got 36-38". I know you love the hot weather .... I'm most alive in the nastiest winter stuff, and can't wait for more. My wife thinks I need therapy.... Though she's really interested in retiring to Va... I'll only agree if we are in the western mtns -
There are so many people who live here that are from New England. You would be shocked but there are a lot of Patriots fans here and Red Sox fans. The mountains are very nice. I think Roanoke is a really nice place!

Back
Top Bottom