Kentucky people

Anyone in the Lousiville area interested in two free bantam roosters? The are very friendly we just live in a neighborhood and have a very small coop so I need to just keep hens for eggs, 2 of my 4 ended up being roosters. Please message me if your willing to take these sweet guys :)

Bottom one is gone but still trying to find a home for the top one. Anyone?!?

Does anybody sell quail or quail eggs in or around Bowling Green?  Also what about the Ayam Cemanis breed of chicken?  Those things look awesome being completely black.

I agree with you, the Ayams are really awesome. Don't know that much about them but I have noticed there is a pretty big difference in the prices I have found.

Does anybody sell quail or quail eggs in or around Bowling Green? Also what about the Ayam Cemanis breed of chicken? Those things look awesome being completely black.
I don't have Ayam Cemanis (though I have a source and could get some eggs to hatch), but I do have Svarthöna, the Swedish kissing cousin to the Cemani. They are also all black, but they are better equipped to handle the cold weather and also do well in the heat. I have a couple of the woolly (silkied) variety, and any chicks I hatch could be woollies or will carry woolly.

Hello, I'm new to BYC. I just found out there is a Kentucky group. I raise a variety of birds. Mostly chickens, ducks, geese, Turkeys and just started pheasants and quail. Anyone have any pheasants available now or after laying season? I'm still getting familiar with how BYC work so I would u pd appreciate any suggestions or pointers. Thank you for reading. May you have a Blessed Day

Hello everyone! I live in far Eastern Ky. We have 6 chicks that are 4 weeks old. I'm also addicted to this website! I have to force myself to stop reading lol

Back
Top Bottom