Kentucky people

Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
well, if ya need to thin down those orp girls, let me know... I'll take a couple more
wink.png

meri

Come and get 'em..lol!!​

Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
well, if ya need to thin down those orp girls, let me know... I'll take a couple more
wink.png

meri

Come and get 'em..lol!!
I will be gone for a bit..going to pick up a load of Silkies. Should be back around noon or so. Will try to get pics..need to move them out quickly. The ones I had from the same source were quite good.​

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif
yeah, we'd have to wait for the neighbor boy to come home from school to chase them for us
wink.png

eta - tried to call my neighbor, but she isn't home, Guess I'll just get one for her anyway, and bring it over later for her.

meri

Last edited:
I just wanted to let y'all know that a double yolk egg will not hatch,They will both die on day 18...not enough oxygen for 2 chick's...already tried it,,,twice... It would be nice but it just won't happen...Peace
caf.gif

Quote:
Hey, are you trying to pop my bubble????
big_smile.png

Yeah, we don't get any to hatch....they die right before hatch, but I put it in the bator anyways....never know.

Well, I'm home from Spydertoyz house and I have four of the prettiest orp girls
big_smile.png

I suppose if my neighbor wants one, I might be able to let one go
wink.png
(I almost hope she has changed her mind
lau.gif
)

Come spring if ya want more stock to add in, Sydney, just give me a yell -- I'll have babies.

meri

My Aracuna's usually lay blueish eggs but tonight's batch were more green, that yucky puke green... I told DH we could have green eggs and ham...
lau.gif

Spidertoyz, wish you were closer.... my lone buff could use some friends of her own race...
smile.png
She's surrounded by Aracuna's, and black Al.... a few golden lace Wad. and two silkies....

I love the variety and since I don't have a bator, I don't hatch... a few times some of my ducks have hatched out some eggs by stealing the eggs to sit on....

I have one chicken that follows the duck around that hatched her... talk about being race confused....

Mrs. Turbo: I sold some soap to a lady down near rineyville that had just gotten a blue eyed pygmy... I'm to call her when my girls have their babies.... Maybe she'll stud her blue boy out and I can get my own...

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
We were up there last week....we were the ones chasing 4 kids around in the grey mini van.

I was there..lol! I was the one not selling much of anything..worst day I ever had there.​

Spidertoyz what were you selling??

I'm the soap lady and occasionally egg and duck seller...

If you feel the need to pop some of those lovely ladies into your vehicle and bring to the stockyard, I'll take them off your hands.... same offer that I gave Mrs. Turbo.... soap and pumpkin/nut/chco chip bread....

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom