Kentucky people

I sure will let you know. Also I should have some more splash next month if you need some more. If it looks like you are going to have any extra Royal palms this go round I may jump on them to, if not I can wait.

SPLASH Silkies!!! Please let me know too!! I really would like to have a splash or three
tongue.png

THanks!
~Steph​

Quote:
I enjoyed meeting you. Sorry I didn't have more time. I enjoy clerking and then had birds to prep, so it makes for a hectic day. Glad you got a companion for the silkie. I ended up taking home the partridge cochin pair. (After vowing to cut back!)

Yolonda

Quote:
I enjoyed meeting you. Sorry I didn't have more time. I enjoy clerking and then had birds to prep, so it makes for a hectic day. Glad you got a companion for the silkie. I ended up taking home the partridge cochin pair. (After vowing to cut back!)

Yolonda

I know what you mean, if I had brought more money no telling how many more birds I would have brought home with me also.
lol.png
I enjoyed meeting you too.

Quote:
I can answer that for you...chickens are addicting!! LOL!!

I would have bought more of your pretty splash Silkies, but I had the worst day ever there. People said there were some things going on around town yesterday, so that may have had an impact on sales. I also didn't have as good a selection as I usually do, although in a couple days I will have over 200 more babies.
Let me know if you want me to save some Ameraucanas for you for next months sale.

I sure will let you know. Also I should have some more splash next month if you need some more. If it looks like you are going to have any extra Royal palms this go round I may jump on them to, if not I can wait.

I will let you know on the Palms..I still have a few people waiting on them..but it depends on how the next two hatches go.

Quote:
SPLASH Silkies!!! Please let me know too!! I really would like to have a splash or three
tongue.png

THanks!
~Steph

I will have some for sure. I have a few already that are just a couple weeks old that I will be bringing with me. I should have atleast one that will be about three months old by then to but they go fast.

Hello all. I also had a wonderful time at the Kentuckiana Show!
I meet Mrs. Turbo and Hubby and darling child.
Yolanda always nice to see you!
Seems a couple more BYC people there that now own some of my chicks!
The Mother of the Buff chicks took Best Of Breed later that day!( or her sister just as nice)
It was a long day but once again a lovely day.
Nice to have met you we need hats or pins or something so we can figure out who is who.
Karen

Is there anybody in my area that would like to get some sebright hatching eggs? So far we've had 100% hatch rate. I have 3 right now and probably another one tomorrow. If anyone is getting ready to fire up the incubator and would like them, let me know. I don't want to ship.

Quote:
One breed of chicken my Hubby showed real interest in is the gold sebright(a non-chicken man mind you) he thinks the female is the prettiest bird ever, and if I had a broody right now I would be looking for gold sebright eggs just to keep a girl and give the rest to our friends at the lake.

Ms Lewis Rich, were you able to get al those Cochin pics okay through PM? If not I'll just post them here for you to critique for me... And be honest, we can take it. They just may be all Layne has to show so we may not have much choice anyway.

Back
Top Bottom