Kentucky people

Just wanted to give an update. at 3 weeks all my 26 chicks are nice and healthy. I moved them out to my steal insulated building last night. Way too much dust in the basement from the down feathers. I will probably have some pullets for sale later. BO, light brahmas, SLW and GLW. And my game hen went broody!

KC of KY I might be interested in a few game later on.

IMG_4911.jpg

Last edited:
Mrs. Turbo :

Ms. Lewis Rich :

Hope to see ya there, PM me and I will tell ya who to watch out for, sick birds and more, showing Seramas and Cochins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah....watch out for those Foleys and all their crazy kids...I think they have 20 now.
hmm.png

I am not sure if I will be there, but Jerry, Nathan and Eli will be....he is 5 this year and wants to take a call duck.
If I could get Colby to show up at a show I might come.
cool.png

By golly, I'm going!
big_smile.png
I won't have to work the night before. I'll have Brianna give me the tour.
Blake is too adorable. He has your smile, too...sorry Jerry! I never give you credit for anything
idunno.gif

Hello all, I am here from Frankfort. Some of you I know some I don't but would like to. Look forward to meeting all of you. Oh I manage Bob's Hay Barn in Shelbyville KY ( a feed store and the best place to get your chicken needs met.)

Quote:
smile.png
'bout time you joined up ! This is much more interesting & fun than those FB Games. And I keep posting about the Chicken Swaps @ Bob's Hay Barn, also you have the info that a lot of people ask about on here. If this weather doesn't clear up soon I'm going to be running away from home, it is interfering w/ everything. My best friend is coming down from Toledo, OH this weekend & I was planning on better weather
tongue.png
I am also ready to bring the bottle buckling to you, but have had too much catch up work to try & get done ! WELCOME
cool.png

Quote:
Okay
smile.png
, not sure how long i'll have 'em, I raise BLRW, and I'm just hatching the games to make a little money. The only chickens that seem to exist in this part of the state are game, and there is a better market for them than "them fancy blue laced watchamacallits" as the neighbors so intelligently put it
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom