Knit, crochet, or sew?

Pics
Oh yeah! I forgot about the Tunisian stitches. I saw them a while back and wanted to learn how to do them because I just like that look over regular crochet stitches.
I've been learning them through youtube its my favorite way to learn any new crochet stitches. I made a playlist with over 100 stitches/patterns that I want to try someday. I try to learn a new one once or twice a month and do a few small projects to get them in my head before moving on.

Wow! That quilt! I've never tried a big project because I tend to lose patience with long projects. Ive been thinking about tackling a granny square blanket, and now even more so after seeing that!
Heres some of my latest projects.
I made these for my baby neice and my sister and br. In law, the last one thats displayed on my dachshund (lol,) I made for myself.
View attachment 1604892 View attachment 1604893 View attachment 1604894View attachment 1604902

View attachment 1604898he doesn't like it when I use him for the model haha

Beautiful work!

I finished my ripple blanket I started back in 2013 :oops: last night :ya:yaJust need to deal with the pesky tails that I didn't do along the way (did some but not all as they are my nemesis!). It is pure wool and really lovely and heavy for snuggling on the sofa in the winter :D

This is a pic from way back then - I actually only worked on it about 10 days to finish it off (not every day and just in front of the TV so not a lot of work - I'm such a dork!)!
4da3b1566eafdfd33221c6309f8aa3ee.jpg

Trying to work out if I want to edge it last night - still undecided - I'm going to live with it as it for a while - I can always do it later.
e71e394c563211ff78fc21ccb037f5b7.jpg

I finished my ripple blanket I started back in 2013 :oops: last night :ya:yaJust need to deal with the pesky tails that I didn't do along the way (did some but not all as they are my nemesis!). It is pure wool and really lovely and heavy for snuggling on the sofa in the winter :D

This is a pic from way back then - I actually only worked on it about 10 days to finish it off (not every day and just in front of the TV so not a lot of work - I'm such a dork!)!
4da3b1566eafdfd33221c6309f8aa3ee.jpg

Trying to work out if I want to edge it last night - still undecided - I'm going to live with it as it for a while - I can always do it later.
e71e394c563211ff78fc21ccb037f5b7.jpg
Very pretty...6 years of making and it is worth it!(if I got my math right from 2013-2019).:thumbsup

I knit and crochet but mainly crochet. I’ve always wanted to learn how to sew though! It’s always fascinated me. I think that’s why I took to knitting and crocheting so well. My dad makes fun of me for it too lol. Says I remind him of his grandma. Mom says the same thing but it’s closer to praise as her grandma and great grandma (my great and great x2 grandma) were prolific at crocheting. Maybe it’s genetic?

I knit and crochet but mainly crochet. I’ve always wanted to learn how to sew though! It’s always fascinated me. I think that’s why I took to knitting and crocheting so well. My dad makes fun of me for it too lol. Says I remind him of his grandma. Mom says the same thing but it’s closer to praise as her grandma and great grandma (my great and great x2 grandma) were prolific at crocheting. Maybe it’s genetic?
More contagious than genetic I think haha :) my grandma ,mom and 2 of 5 sisters crochet and all of us love different crafts. We always want to learn what the others are learning too.

Back
Top Bottom