Kristen’s Chickens and Farming Ventures

How are things down your way? @rjohns39 I know a lot of my American friends are getting hit with some nasty cold weather
Cold front got to me as well. 3C and that's our high for today. Snow this morning but now just rain with a little snow mixed in. I'm so done with wet and mud.

Good morning Kris :frow

Good morning Bob :frow

I hope that cold front is passing soon for you. Snow, Ice, Frost... they are quite beautiful, preferably in pictures of somewhere very far away! We’ve been alternating between torrential rains and sun, with moderate winds. Sure, it looks like a wonderful day to apply the waterproofing to the foundation now, but just last night the rain was heavy enough to drown out the tv completely. There will probably be a brief storm again sometime this afternoon... :idunno what’s a girl to do? Probably shovel more drain rock for our perimeter drain

We aren't supposed to get rain again over here until Monday. It's pretty nice with sunshine and blue sky.

It look's like the little blue NN that hatched from the shipped hatching egg's is going to do ok. I will be keeping that one for sure (male or female), because I've been wanting a blue NN for at least a year now.

Better have a talk with them rooster's and tell them they need get busy and do their job! :lau
Yep... Sammy’s hens need to start laying (looking at you, Hoppy and Croppy) though Chickie Hawk does seem to be getting busy (based on the ruffled feathers of his girls) Mr Marans and one of the sapphires have definitely been getting friendly though

Back
Top Bottom