Kristen’s Chickens and Farming Ventures

Wow, I guess I can just keep adding more boys! At this rate I’m running out of boy chickens to keep up with all the great name suggestions!

Good news is the Farm is now “FIL free” for about a month! He flys out tomorrow and is already off in town doing his pre vacation shopping... hopefully I can share some house updates soon!

Too bad you can't come get these 3 BCM's after they hatch, I'm sure at least one of them will be a boy! :gig

Peace without FIL at last! :celebrate

Wow, I guess I can just keep adding more boys! At this rate I’m running out of boy chickens to keep up with all the great name suggestions!

Good news is the Farm is now “FIL free” for about a month! He flys out tomorrow and is already off in town doing his pre vacation shopping... hopefully I can share some house updates soon!
:wee:wee:wee
We'll all be doing the happy dance for you! Go while the goings good. With luck you could be all done before he gets back! :D

:yesss::wee:woot

My babies are hatching two!!!

IMG_29511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom