Ladies...... Now that football season is here....

We don't get TV. Although with Dad being sick and the totally awesome computer he has, you never know...
smile.png

I'm right there with DH watching the Saints
woot.gif
At half time, we go out to the pasture & throw the football.
We play the Lions at the season opener,can't wait.
smile.png

Who Dat !!!!

ya.gif
GO PACKERS
ya.gif

Wha said women don't watch football? It accually DH who is not a fan, he prefers rodeo and horse racing!

Quote:
I feel for you.. raiders fan here.. cant help if the silver and black is in my blood.... Ive been taking a beating for years....

GOOOOOO RAIDERRRRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!
ya.gif

We root for different teams- I go for Dallas, being a former Texan, DH is a Carolina Panthers fan, big time. So when they play each other, we always play nice, and sympathize with each other. Keeps the peace!

I'm sitting there watching football right along with DH!!!! Sports family here, always have been, always will be!!!

Nope! Cuz DH doesn't watch sports.
ya.gif

Programs on guns and shooting however, are on TV all year long.
hmm.png

NO PROBLEM with football with my DH! Miss it during the 7 months off season. Nothing BETTER to take a nap to during the Fall. The ONLY problem we have is that our season's tickets are to see the Fighting Illini drop the ball, beginning with their miserable show in St. Louis last weekend! My Gosh--at LEAST in the past 4 years they played well enough to lose to Missouri by only one touchdown. Last Saturday they might as well have stayed home.

AND, what is it with that stadium--Went to 3 of the games and EACH TIME all of the good seats had Mizzou fans?!?!?!?!? I think the U of I were schmucks to get into this deal--NOT over until 2011.

Our youngest daughter isn't getting a free ride to the U of I (like the team--she'll have loans due after she graduates next May--Dean's list scholar, too. At least when she played volleyball in HS, she could be counted on to set the ball. I'll stop the rant here...

idunno.gif
cound not care less about sports...but then again, the only time hubby really cares is if he is at work on a sunday or monday and the other guys are watching...

I think getting paid millions of dollars to smash into someone else is crazy. Seems like those guys get into trouble and do drugs. They always apear to be rough and mean. Thank goodness my husband doesnt watch sports. He doesnt show much intrest...however from time to time if its suppose to be this great great game then he will check out the game when commercials come on during a movie...i think thats been two games in 16 years.

I dont suppose people think about this but each time they buy a ticket or watch it they are putting millions in those guys pockets.

Back
Top Bottom