Langshan Thread!!!

Pics
Joe has good stock! You're gonna LOVE that bird! Don't forget to get a few girls for that handsome guy! ;)

VERY nice male! Love his tail spread, stance, leg-feathering and back! Congrats again!

lol i already love him! Im in the process of moving and getting married but after that girlfriends for Cletus are at the top of my list :)

Yes, that IS a nice boyo, byt I would choose my hens to breed with him. I dont like his comb and his wattles are a bit big? But, I can easily see him throwing some nice chicks. What are your American standard for wattles on them, Rodriques?

Nice tag-line thorleif! ;)

The comb should be of medium size, not too large to prevent frostbite.
From the Standard of Perfection:

Comb: Single; of medium size, straight, upright, having five points, evenly serrated, not conforming closely to neck, fine in texture.

Wattles: Moderate in length, well-rounded.

Beautiful birds. Petrock and I are going to be working together on blue black splash. We are looking for breeder stock. Pls pm me if you have sources or something available. I'd love to get some adults or juveniles!!!

I promise we'll do a good with them

Last edited:
I like the bottom picture the best. She's got a nice dark eye, a nice tail set. I'd like to see some longer legs and a more defined U-shape, but that may still come with age. She looks to be molting or has lost some feathers (or could even be she was just not in a happy mood!)?

Very nice pictures! How do you like them so far?

Back
Top Bottom