Larkwell Valley (2023)

@WVduckchick , last question for now, I think. I was also planning to get a handful of runner ducklings, will call ducklings be too small to safely be packed with Runner ducklings?
I’d think they would be fine.

Gorgeous color!

Just realized today that Knuckles has spurs. Silly girl stabbed me when I was checking her stumps over.View attachment 3721153
Sorry I haven’t read your whole thread. How’d she lose her toes? I have a serama that got her toes frostbitten last winter and she has a stump now. Still gets around just fine.
IMG_6616.jpeg
IMG_6612.jpeg

I’d think they would be fine.

Gorgeous color!

Sorry I haven’t read your whole thread. How’d she lose her toes? I have a serama that got her toes frostbitten last winter and she has a stump now. Still gets around just fine.
View attachment 3721606View attachment 3721607
Her and One Leg lost them last winter. My phoenix roosters Westeros, Rusty amd Khaki (In that order too of worst to not so bad) also lost lots of their feet. Most of the birds that had frostbite had to be put down, but these ones still were walking and acting okay so they didn't have to be put down. I'm still not sure what was causing the frostbit legs, almost none of the birds that lost limbs had been in water or I'm snow.

I’m also looking at getting two of the metzer call duck assortment! (Plus two others). Could anyone maybe show me what the 7 colors look like as babies since they don’t have the babies on the website?
I second this request if anyone has them. I assume black,blue and white will look like typical colored ducklings, bit sure about the others though

I second this request if anyone has them. I assume black,blue and white will look like typical colored ducklings, bit sure about the others though
Order is placed. 7 assorted calls, 2 assorted runner males and 5 assorted runner females. Hopefully everything goes well with shipping
I also placed an order yesterday! When are yours coming? I got a fawn and white female, a magpie female, and 2 assorted calls. Fingers crossed for 1 male or at least 4 females, and I’m also hoping for one of the colors to be the penciled one since it’s the prettiest. Mine are coming on the 29th

I also placed an order yesterday! When are yours coming? I got a fawn and white female, a magpie female, and 2 assorted calls. Fingers crossed for 1 male or at least 4 females, and I’m also hoping for one of the colors to be the penciled one since it’s the prettiest. Mine are coming on the 29th
Really hoping they come either may 1st or may 3rd. Ship week is 4/29, and I have the 1st and 3rd off from work hopefully

Back
Top Bottom