Layer of skin on my ducks eye

Ksala

Hatching
Feb 4, 2024
Hello this is my duck and she has something on her eye, I don’t really know what it is, but it looks like a layer of skin. she did have an infection in her eye, but we had that treated and now she has this in her eye, so could somebody help me?
IMG_5463.jpeg

Hello this is my duck and she has something on her eye, I don’t really know what it is, but it looks like a layer of skin. she did have an infection in her eye, but we had that treated and now she has this in her eye, so could somebody help me?View attachment 3740615
What were you treating the eye infection with? could that be scar tissue? Have you tried rinsing her eye with a saline rinse or using Terramycin eye ointment?
is a vet an option?

We treated the eye infection with terramycin eye ointment. We have still been using it, but it seems to have no effect. I am going to use saline rinse and see if that works. We are considering going to the vet but I don’t know yet I’m having some health issue’s myself.

If at all possible I would try a vet. It maybe scar tissue I haven seen some pretty bad eye infection on here but nothing like your duck has.
@casportpony is good with injuries, and infections maybe she'll see this tag.
I'm sorry to hear your having health issues too. :(

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom