Not sure what you mean sorry? If you are asking how they are today, as above they are all moving and seem fine :woot

If you mean so as in 'so what' well not sure how to answer :confused:
What I ment is that it isn't an issue that you have left the bator un covered. In incubation hige temp is what you should be concerned of.
I would never disrespect someone about his worrying on his animals.

OK, so the top two pics are how the majority look, a small amount of saddling but not too bad. Very active embryos on day 15. Then the three I'm worried about, two with more severe saddling and the murky one with the brown vein. Still saw movement in all eggs today. Any advice? Temp is 37.7 humidity 40%

IMAG4126~2.jpg
IMAG4124~2.jpg
IMAG4130~2.jpg
IMAG4122~2.jpg
IMAG4121~2.jpg

Looking good, i think!

something to remember about saddled air cells... The whole light area that you are seeing is not actually air cell. Sorta, but not really. They is air there, but its just a small gap between the membrane and the inner shell wall, that the original air cell made when it was moving around. So try to basically ignore the saddles. Look past them to the "main" round air cell. Once the chick starts getting into position, I've seen the saddles almost disappear as the chick finally pushes the membrane back out to the shell wall. Make sense?

Looking good, i think!

something to remember about saddled air cells... The whole light area that you are seeing is not actually air cell. Sorta, but not really. They is air there, but its just a small gap between the membrane and the inner shell wall, that the original air cell made when it was moving around. So try to basically ignore the saddles. Look past them to the "main" round air cell. Once the chick starts getting into position, I've seen the saddles almost disappear as the chick finally pushes the membrane back out to the shell wall. Make sense?
Yes that does make sense! What do you think about that dead set looking vein?

Yes that does make sense! What do you think about that dead set looking vein?

I need to look at it on a big screen instead of my phone when i get to work, but not too concerning. The shadowy looking area is the chick, pushing back against the saddled part, so its probably just a vein that it abandoned early and got hung out there. Shouldn't be a problem

Back
Top Bottom