Lemon’s little flock adventures!

Pics
Hi Lemon-Drop, how are you and your flock doing? I haven't been on board for a while. Wow, those eggs all do look gorgeous!
Thank you! Sorry I haven't updated recently.
Yeah, Eclipse looks like a little boy in those pictures. He's a sweetie!
He's so sweet! He's definitely a rooster.
And your other two Silkies are girls, yes?
Yep! And they're laying now :)
Can you keep a cockerel?
So far we are keeping him, if he starts acting up though, he might have to go. :hit
Awww poor Jasmine - I bet she grew a lot of beautiful feathers in the meanwhile.
She did! She's so pretty.
Best wishes for 2022 🍀
Thank you! You too!

Also, planning to show some girls this year!

I guess now I'll get back to my gnocchi making. :)

😄

He's so sweet! He's definitely a rooster.

Yep! And they're laying now :)

So far we are keeping him, if he starts acting up though, he might have to go. :hit

She did! She's so pretty.

Thank you! You too!

Also, planning to show some girls this year!

I guess now I'll get back to my gnocchi making. :)
Congrats that Nutmeg and Pebbles are laying already 🎉
Are you planning to show Safaia? She is so pretty ❤️
Oh wow, selfmade gnocchi! That's awesome! I never made gnocchi. But a lot of dumplings😄

Congrats that Nutmeg and Pebbles are laying already 🎉
Are you planning to show Safaia? She is so pretty ❤️
Oh wow, selfmade gnocchi! That's awesome! I never made gnocchi. But a lot of dumplings😄
I might in the future! I'm planning on showing some of the girls, but the place I'm showing them at only accepts APA breeds. (Safaia is a hatchery hybrid)

I might in the future! I'm planning on showing some of the girls, but the place I'm showing them at only accepts APA breeds. (Safaia is a hatchery hybrid)
I see! All your girls are beautiful - have you already decided who you will show?
I bet this will be very interesting and exciting!

I see! All your girls are beautiful - have you already decided who you will show?
I bet this will be very interesting and exciting!
Just saw this. Probably Cupcake and possibly Nutmeg, and then the others (who are my other family members chickens will be Eclipse, possibly Pebbles, Vanelope, Jasmine, Arietty and Minnie.

Been a while since I updated!

We're hatching 16 eggs in the incubator (to give away, unfortunately the coop is full)

Pebbles went broody on 5 eggs. Two hatched, but unfortunately one, Hope, passed away, so It's just Joy.

We're planning to do some coop changes, too! I removed one of the roosts, we're going to add poop boards, fix the netting and fencing in the run, and add bricks for the waterers to sit on (oh, and get a rain barrel!)

Back
Top Bottom