LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

This one concerns me though..

What am I looking at???? I tried to get better photos but failed.

IMG_20200804_163737.jpg
IMG_20200804_163816.jpg

Duck eggs are crazy transparent. Way more than chicken. So you can actually often see the yolk and the other stuff (super technical) floating around in there when you candle them. If that one egg is darker than the others.... are they all white or is that one a different shell color? If it’s dark when candling, I’d be dubious.

Duck eggs are crazy transparent. Way more than chicken. So you can actually often see the yolk and the other stuff (super technical) floating around in there when you candle them. If that one egg is darker than the others.... are they all white or is that one a different shell color? If it’s dark when candling, I’d be dubious.
It's a green-ish egg.
I see what looks like a black blob in there with the air cell/sac at the top. Underneath the blob is semi-clear.

It's a green-ish egg.
I see what looks like a black blob in there with the air cell/sac at the top. Underneath the blob is semi-clear.
Are the other eggs the same greenish color? At the end of the day, the eggs should all look fairly similar at the same (zero) stage of development. If it’s weird I would at least mark it differently than the others so you can check on it!

Back
Top Bottom