Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Luna smiled as she joined Persepolis by the bush and picked a few berries to eat as well. She offered her a friendly smile as she suggested "We could brainstorm some if you want, we really don't have anything to do." she added courteously "Or if you want some privacy as well, then I'll stay out of it." She nodded her head in an open manner, giving Persepolis complete control over the matter.
Persepolis thought about it for a moment, popping a few more berries into her mouth as she decided, "Let's brainstorm. I'd like to take him out somewhere, but I haven't a clue as to what." A breeze blew by, flaring her and Luna's hair a little wildly and causing the berry bush to shake softly.

Persepolis thought about it for a moment, popping a few more berries into her mouth as she decided, "Let's brainstorm. I'd like to take him out somewhere, but I haven't a clue as to what." A breeze blew by, flaring her and Luna's hair a little wildly and causing the berry bush to shake softly.
(Bf went to bed early again...here's another post. @RiverStorm still here?)
Luna nodded, tying her hair up quickly into a messy bun, before she responded simply "Well, has he told you anything he likes to do? I know of a lake pretty far north, but there's little you can do out here in a human world, as an Aves." She gave Persepolis a small chuckle before she two ate a few more berries, deciding that was enough, consequently leaving the bush alone for now.

Luna nodded, tying her hair up quickly into a messy bun, before she responded simply "Well, has he told you anything he likes to do? I know of a lake pretty far north, but there's little you can do out here in a human world, as an Aves." She gave Persepolis a small chuckle before she two ate a few more berries, deciding that was enough, consequently leaving the bush alone for now.
Persepolis blushed, admitting, "Honestly, he's only told me that he likes to spend time with me and go on walks." She paused, thinking, "The lake sounds good. Maybe I can ask him if he likes to swim. What do you think?" She finished the berries in her hand and drug her fingers through her long hair, working out a few loose tangles.

Janus sighed, undecided. He strode over to the window and opened it. It seemed to be okay and he really wanted nothing to do with it anymore - it didn’t seem to either, judging by the indignant ruffle it gave off.
Crow blinked. Did he... open the window? Bewildered, he cautiously hopped out of his hiding place. The window was indeed open. Excitement swept through Crow, and he flapped his wings, finally dislodging the annoying white fabric. He leaped into the air, flapping clumsily, and hit the top of the window. It swung shut like a trapdoor. Oops... again. He cawed in irritation at himself, and turned back to an Aves. Reaching back to make sure he his hoodie was still there, he crept to the window and pulled at it. It made a loud creaking sound. Crow froze.

( :oops: @Dawnclucks22 )
Luna responded softly "I like flying a lot, hiking is pretty fun too. I've been practicing my telekinesis powers lately as well." She asked with the same curious tone "What about you? What do you like to do?"
Alec froze. She could control things with her mind? He tried to subtly move away from her. "What do you mean about the last part?" He asked trying to hide his slightly shaking voice. He looked straight ahead, not looking at her. His hand instinctually went to his slingshot. "Aves have powers besides having wings & turning into birds?"
Alec stayed silent, and dropped his gaze to stare at the ground. "Were you ever going to tell me your power?" He asked, doubting she would've. She didn't know him that well, so why would she have told him?
Luna responded quickly, not wanting there to be any confusion, “Yes. You deserved to know, i wasnt going to hide something from you that wasnt a big deal.” Her gaze was still focused on the night sky, trying to avoid his gaze, because she didnt think she could hold it anymore.
(I think Alec may be deaf XD)
(in case you didnt know....everyone gets shipped in this rp, somehow. its SHIP INC)
(Crow will never be shipped! *evil laughter* :p)

Persepolis blushed, admitting, "Honestly, he's only told me that he likes to spend time with me and go on walks." She paused, thinking, "The lake sounds good. Maybe I can ask him if he likes to swim. What do you think?" She finished the berries in her hand and drug her fingers through her long hair, working out a few loose tangles.
Luna laughed a bit at Persepolis' basic answer, but in a lighthearted and friendly manner. She nodded, responding "Yeah, you can do that, ask him if he likes the water. Even if he doesn't, you could just go simply to enjoy the scenery if no one wants to jump in." She eyed Persepolis again as she awaited a reaction, feeling as if the lake was probably her best option at the moment.

Crow blinked. Did he... open the window? Bewildered, he cautiously hopped out of his hiding place. The window was indeed open. Excitement swept through Crow, and he flapped his wings, finally dislodging the annoying white fabric. He leaped into the air, flapping clumsily, and hit the top of the window. It swung shut like a trapdoor. Oops... again. He cawed in irritation at himself, and turned back to an Aves. Reaching back to make sure he his hoodie was still there, he crept to the window and pulled at it. It made a loud creaking sound. Crow froze.

(Everyone will be shipped...everyone. JK :p)

(*Slowly rises from the dead*)

(Oh XD probably :p)

Luna laughed a bit at Persepolis' basic answer, but in a lighthearted and friendly manner. She nodded, responding "Yeah, you can do that, ask him if he likes the water. Even if he doesn't, you could just go simply to enjoy the scenery if no one wants to jump in." She eyed Persepolis again as she awaited a reaction, feeling as if the lake was probably her best option at the moment.
Persepolis nodded, agreeing, "Yeah, sounds like a good idea. I hope he doesn't bore of seeing me." She looked away, derailing her thoughts into what might happen if he did.

Back
Top Bottom