Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Persepolis nodded, content at that statement.
She walked to the river's edge, stooping to pick up a flat rock. After a second she threw it and watched as it skipped several times across the surface.
Luna waited until she did it again before using her mind to levitate a rock and made it collide with Persepolis', causing both of them to sink. She let out a good laugh, laying back against a rock, clearly pleased with herself.

Luna waited until she did it again before using her mind to levitate a rock and made it collide with Persepolis', causing both of them to sink. She let out a good laugh, laying back against a rock, clearly pleased with herself.
Persepolis let out a playful growl, pretending to be irked as she watched the rocks sink. After they hit the bottom, she sprinted onto a staggered section of larger rocks, turning on a dime. In one swift move she bolted towards Luna, hitting the rock hard. At the moment before she would have hit her, she sprung up and somersaulted over Luna, landing impressively behind her in a handstand before folding back to lay on the rock next to her.

Janus wasn’t sure how to respond. His mouth opened and closed several times before he replied. “You’re welcome, I guess,” he breathed. He wasn’t sure whether to reach for the bow hung on the wall or not. “Now listen. I’ll let you go, just this once, if you don’t tell anyone what happened here.” His voice shook.
(I would've actually been okay with Crow getting captured... unless you still want to RP it this way?)

Persepolis let out a playful growl, pretending to be irked as she watched the rocks sink. After they hit the bottom, she sprinted onto a staggered section of larger rocks, turning on a dime. In one swift move she bolted towards Luna, hitting the rock hard. At the moment before she would have hit her, she sprung up and somersaulted over Luna, landing impressively behind her in a handstand before folding back to lay on the rock next to her.
Luna followed Persepolis' sudden actions with interest until the girl decided to freaking fly off a pair of rocks right towards her. Sticking her hands out, bracing for impact, Luna prepared to get nailed by Persepolis' incoming frame, surprised and rather relieved when it passed above her, causing no harm whatsoever. When Persepolis finally lay down beside her, Luna muttered lightheartedly, even though she had admittedly been frightened for a moment there "Showoff. Impressive, but showoff-y."

Luna followed Persepolis' sudden actions with interest until the girl decided to freaking fly off a pair of rocks right towards her. Sticking her hands out, bracing for impact, Luna prepared to get nailed by Persepolis' incoming frame, surprised and rather relieved when it passed above her, causing no harm whatsoever. When Persepolis finally lay down beside her, Luna muttered lightheartedly, even though she had admittedly been frightened for a moment there "Showoff. Impressive, but showoff-y."
Persepolis stuck her tongue out, remarking, "Maybe. But it's good practice." She propped a knee up, letting the sun above warm her.

(I would've actually been okay with Crow getting captured... unless you still want to RP it this way?)
(That's fine, we can do that. Scratch what he just said...)
Janus eyed the closed window. He couldn't let it go now. How proud his family would be if he managed to capture it, even slay it if he had the chance. His hand moved to the door handle behind him, waiting for the right moment to leave and close it behind him.

(That's fine, we can do that. Scratch what he just said...)
Janus eyed the closed window. He couldn't let it go now. How proud his family would be if he managed to capture it, even slay it if he had the chance. His hand moved to the door handle behind him, waiting for the right moment to leave and close it behind him.
Crow blinked. The human was staring at him weirdly, and it almost reminded him of the way that predators stared at their prey... Crow involuntarily shivered at that thought, then, with one more glance at the human, he turned back to the window.

Persepolis stuck her tongue out, remarking, "Maybe. But it's good practice." She propped a knee up, letting the sun above warm her.
Luna muttered once again, "Good practice at scaring me. And I know you love doing it." She smiled, as she let her thoughts trail off to Alec, once again...there was something about him. She knew she shouldn't want to be around him, yet her heart said otherwise.

Xylo smiled at her blush, reaching out to touch it in the same affectionate and pleased manner as she always did. He then responded softly "I know you do. You show me every day, and I love that about you." HE gave her a small smile, before he kissed her belly softly as he explained "Besides, there's this to remind me as well, so."
(@RiverStorm I'm assuming u dont get alerts for this maybe, but if im wrong just take ur time.)

Luna muttered once again, "Good practice at scaring me. And I know you love doing it." She smiled, as she let her thoughts trail off to Alec, once again...there was something about him. She knew she shouldn't want to be around him, yet her heart said otherwise.
Persepolis saw her friend zone out and asked kindly, "What are you thinking about?" While she waited for an answer she played with an arrow.

Back
Top Bottom